Thursday 17 July 2014

Idea 348 - sell suff on Ebay



Brain
I often have idea for opportunities or things to do, mostly I end up getting enthusiastic about them but don’t actually do them. Things like going up Ben Nevis on a Space hopper, or training for a marathon by walking 26 miles faster each day until I’m practically running it, and eventually im faster than Mo Farah, or maybe I’ll write a book of short stories all interlinked to cause some sort of global catastrophe, sort of an inspector calls meets 1984. 

Well my latest idea may not be original but I quite like it. The idea is that I find something as cheap as I can possibly find, Less than 50p, then I sell it on E-bay hopefully for a profit. So say I sell it for 60p after postage and E-bay fees, well now I have 60p to spend on something to sell.  This time I sell it for £1.24 and then £2.67, maybe then I have a setback and on sell it for £1.87 but I’m still up overall. And before you know it im buying a Fire Engine just think what I may end up with!

I probably won’t do it but the thought of it is quite appealing, Not sure where I’d buy the stuff from, probably not E-bay but charity shops and car boot sales to start with then maybe antique dealers then maybe the international boat show.

No comments:

Post a Comment